Hi, I'm Jess
I believe that the tools for navigating the stress of life should be affordable and available when you need help most. It is my passion to share with others the truly effective tools and methods I have discovered over the years for healing from debilitating injuries both physical and emotional.
Jessica Hagan has discovered that medicine is a way… a movement, not an object to be consumed. To overcome a life challenge we must move through it, let it change us, and make it part of us rather than try to get rid of it.
She has been providing private life guidance sessions since 2004. She is trained in alternative, nature-based methods to assist and hold space for people struggling with depression, anxiety, PTSD, substance and behavior addictions, as well as life coach anyone needing a bit of structure to achieve a life goal. Wherever you may be on your learning path, Jess would be honored to help you explore and discover pathways towards empowerment. Working with a variety of tools both ancient and modern, Jessica Hagan offers life guidance and workshops, in Los Angeles, California to help people live productive, creative, and peaceful lives.
Jessica Hagan’s Training:
- Trauma Universtiy:
Dr. Anngwyn St. Just: Substance addictions/ Process addictions/ Medical Trauma, Sibling Dynamics, Immigration trauma
Irmgard Raucher: Yoni Constellations/Healing Sacred Feminine, Sacred Masculine 2022 – ongoing
- International Family & Systemic Constellations Facilitator Training – with: Bertold Ulsamer, Sneh Schnabel, Marianne Franke, Margarette Koenning, Leslie Nipps, Netra Cho, Albrecht Mahr, Suzi Tucker, Emily Blefeld & Dan Cohen – 2022 – ongoing
- Stepping Stones Internal Family Systems Foundation Training in IFS with Derrick Scott – 2022
- All My Relations Constellations Facilitator Certification with Francesca Mason Boring– 2021
- Black belt in Pa Kua martial arts – 2019
- Internal Family Systems Intensives (IFS) with Bonnie Weiss and Jay Early – 2018
- Family Constellation facilitator training with: Stephan Hausner 2017
- Level 1 KRI certified Kundalini Yoga instructor – 2014
- Level 2 KRI Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training – 2015
- Awareness Center Shamanic Breath Work Healer Training Program – 2016
- Oracle Life Guidance Training with Rachel Pollack and Mary Greer at the Omega Institute – 2003
- Instructor degree in Traditional Chinese Archery – 2019
- Instructor degree in Shadow Form Tai Chi – 2019
- Student of Eagle Claw Kung Fu – 2018 – 2023
- Emotional Freedom Technique Certification (EFT/ Tapping) with John Freedom – 2016
- Student of Descendants of the Earth community since 2001.
- Suzuki / Viewpoints Somatic Ensemble training with Anne Bogart & The SITI Company 1997 – 2001
- BFA in Art History from Indiana University -Bloomington with a double major in French language and a certificate in German language – 2004