Hi, I'm Jess
I believe that the tools for navigating the stress of life should be affordable and available when you need help most. It is my passion to share with others the truly effective tools and methods I have discovered over the years for healing from debilitating injuries both physical and emotional.
Jessica Hagan has discovered that medicine is a way… a movement, not an object to be consumed. To overcome a life challenge we must move through it, let it change us, and make it part of us rather than try to get rid of it.
She has been providing private life guidance sessions since 2004. She is trained to assist and hold space for people struggling with anxiety, PTSD, and depression as well as life coach anyone needing a bit of structure to achieve a life goal. Working with a variety of tools both ancient and modern, Jessica Hagan offers life guidance and workshops, in Los Angeles, California to help people live productive, creative, and peaceful lives.
Jessica Hagan’s Training:
- Family Constellation facilitator training with: Stephan Hausner, Brigitte Sztab, Francesca Mason Boring, and Hazel Williams-Carter – 2017 – to present
- All My Relations Constellations Facilitator Certification – 2021
- Black belt in Pa Kua martial arts – 2019
- Internal Family Systems Courses (IFS) with Bonnie Weiss and Jay Early – 2018 to present
- Internal Family Systems 8-month Intensive with Derrick Scott – 2022
- Level 1 KRI certified Kundalini Yoga instructor – 2014
- Level 2 KRI Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training – 2015
- Awareness Center Healer Training Program – 2016
- Card Reading Life Guidance Training with Rachel Pollack and Mary Greer at the Omega Institute – 2003
- Instructor degree in Traditional Chinese Archery – 2019
- Instructor degree in Shadow Form Tai Chi – 2019
- Student of Eagle Claw Kung Fu – 2019 – present
- Emotional Freedom Technique Certification with John Freedom – 2016
- Student of Descendants of the Earth community since 2001.
- Suzuki / Viewpoints Somatic Ensemble training with Anne Bogart & The SITI Company 1997 – 2001
- BFA in Art History from Indiana University -Bloomington with a double major in French language and a certificate in German language – 2004