Hi, I'm Jess
I believe that the tools for navigating the stress of life should be affordable and available when you need help most. It is my passion to share with others the truly effective tools and methods I have discovered over the years for healing from debilitating injuries both physical and emotional.
In my experience, long-lasting wellness occurs in community. In a culture that is becoming increasingly isolated from natural, authentic connections with others, I understand that support needs to be a whole and diverse system of interaction over time, not just a single one-time event. I offer life guidance services in Los Angeles, California.
I have discovered that medicine is a way… a movement, not an object to be consumed. To overcome a life challenge we must move through it, let it change us, and make it part of us rather than try to get rid of it.
I have been providing private life guidance sessions since 2004. I am trained to assist and hold space for people struggling with anxiety, PTSD, and depression as well as life coach anyone needing a bit of structure to achieve a life goal. Working with a variety of tools both ancient and modern, I offer life guidance and workshops, in Los Angeles, California to help people live productive, creative, and peaceful lives.
- Family Constellation facilitator training with: Stephan Hausner, Brigitte Sztab, Francesca Mason Boring, and Hazel Williams-Carter – 2017 – to present
- All My Relations Constellations Facilitator Certification – 2021
- Internal Family Systems Training (IFS) with Bonnie Weiss and Jay Early – 2018 to present
- Level 1 KRI certified Kundalini Yoga instructor – 2014
- Level 2 KRI Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training – 2015
- Awareness Center Healer Training Program – 2016
- Card Reading Life Guidance Training with Rachel Pollack and Mary Greer at the Omega Institute – 2003
- Black belt in Pa Kua martial arts – 2019
- Instructor level ranking in Traditional Chinese Archery – 2019
- Instructor level ranking in Shadow Form Tai Chi – 2019
- Student of Chen Tai Chi – 2018 – to present
- Student of Eagle Claw Kung Fu – 2019 – present
- Student of Descendants of the Earth community since 2001- a Lakota Fireplace in Oxnard, California teaching an indigenous worldview.
- Suzuki / Viewpoints Somatic Ensemble training with Anne Bogart & The SITI Company 1997 – 2001
- BFA in Art History from Indiana University -Bloomington with a double major in French language and a certificate in German language – 2004